The following interviews are © www.meaganbrowning.cjb.net.
Autumn Interview from September 30, 2001:
1. What are your goals for the future?
2003 Worlds and 2004 Olympics
2. What are your highest scores on each event?
Vault - 9.6
Bars - 9.8
Beam - 9.775
Floor - 9.7
3. Who are your coaches?
Debbie Kaitschuck, Deana Parish, and Ivan Mihaylov
4. What skills are you currently working on?
Skills on beam I'm working is a flip flop full. Floor is whip double arabian and vault I am working yurchenko 1 1/2. Bars, nothin really.
5. Who are your elite teammates?
Susan Jackson and Nina Kim.
6. Are there any level 10s at Brown's going elite?
Yeah. Well they're going to try. It's gotten really hard to make elite this year. The code is hard and you gotta do all this stuff I didnt even have 2 do...... so I feel really sorry for them. They also have to do compulsories and they also test physical abilites.
7. Do you want to compete college gym when you get older and if so which college would you like to compete with?
Yes I do, at UCLA.
8. What would you like to be when you grow up?
I wanna be a doctor when I grow up.
Summer Interview from 2001:
1. What is your full name?
Meagan Rebecca Browning
2. How old are you / when is your birthday?
13 / January 8, 1988
3. What's your favorite color?
lime green - blue
4. Do you have any siblings?
Karlee (19 yrs. old)
Holly and Haley (twins - 12 yrs. old)
5. What 's your favorite food?
6. What is your favorite book?
HOLES by Louis Sachar
7. What's your favorite event?
bars & floor
8. What's your most spectacular skill?
double layout full out (bars dismount)
9. How old were you when you started gymnastics?
10. Who are your role models?
Elise Ray / Ekaterina Lobosznuk (Russia)
11. How many hours per week do you train?
about 40 hours
12. Are you homeschooled?
13. What's your favorite band/song?
14. Other comments?
I have one cat (Snowflake) and 1 dog (Sam)
>> Return Home